Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Finding Balance

There is a saying that goes something like this- I know exactly where balance is, I see it every time I swing past it!( Not word for word but I am sure you get the point!) I am in a constant state of trying to find balance as I am sure are lot of you. I think we are always seeking balance and once you get a little glimpse of it- gone, for our lives constantly change and evolve. Finding the balance between the many hats you wear throughout your day. For me it is, being mom, being a wife,a friend, a daughter, a cook, a teacher, a housekeeper, a chearleader, a creator- the list could go on infinately.

Just for today, I feel I may have found that balance. Be the best mom I can be and give my girls wonderful memories of our time together. They are 2 and 3. These times only happen once and can never be recreated. NO DO-OVERS!!! Everything else that I can accomplish over that should be icing on the cake- Right.

Tell me how you define balance, or lack thereof, in your life right now? I would like to know.

Until next time- Peace Love and Light

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Balance is something I've been thinking about alot lately. With 3 girls to look after, all the 'mum' stuff and 'house' stuff that needs doing and trying to fit in all the crafting and painting I want to do..... sometime's I feel like I'm juggling to many balls and I'm about to drop them all!


I'm tryign to look at balance over say a week rather than a day... so one day may be more about me... another may be totally focussed on the girls.... it's working for now!

Post a Comment