Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tree Time!


Lil' Wren decorating


My husband put on a fireplace dvd!


Lil' Wrennie crawling under the tree.
Last week we got our Christmas Tree. We decided to go with an artificial. We saw this one and we just knew it was the one. They did not have any more left so we took the floor model for a discount.(woot woot!) It was quite hilarious shoving this tree into the truck! The girls had a great time decorating and my husband has a dvd of a crackling fireplace that we put on the tv!
It was great fun, I just wish that I was able to enjoy it more. This evil depression is still plaguing me. I had my meds switched a week ago, so hopefully soon they will help. I just can't stand being in this darkness, especially with all the light that surrounds me.

Until next time- keep your love light shining!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The tree looks lovely and so pretty. I hope the darkness lifts from you real soon and you have a lovely christmas, dee xx

Joanne said...

Beautiful tree...and even better on sale! I love the the fireplace DVD!
Blessings, Joanne

Post a Comment