Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mini Melt Downs and Mini Miracles

On the mini meltdown end- I had one last night. Not an earth shattering, ugly cry one, just a mini one, if any of you know where I am coming from! I was sitting in my art room surrounded by all my wonderful art supplies, finished projects, half finished projects and projects still in the brainstorming phase. Then it hit me, I started to cry. Like I said, not an Earth shattering cry, just a pitiful little lost cry. I kept thinking- what am I doing? Why am I creating this stuff, what is the point, where am I going, am I on the right path? Yuk- I hate it when I get like that! My husband popped in and inquired as to what was the problem. (God Bless his soul, he has to deal with this all the time!!!!) I told him and he asked, "Does all of this make you happy?" I said "Yes" and he replied, "Well, that is all that matters." I blubbered, "But none of this does anything to help our family in anyway."  He chuckled and informed me that it makes me happy and a happy mommy is a good thing! He always knows how to make me feel better!!
On the mini miracle end, our washer which has been broken since Thanksgiving was fixed and it was a minor repair!!! Yea!!! I have never been so happy to do laundry! I am on my 4th load now. There are no laundry mats around here anywhere!!! Where I used to live they were on every corner and I probably used all of them. I never take my washer and dryer for granted because those memories of the Coin-O-Washes are so fresh in my head!!! Thanks for mini miracles!!!!!
Peace, Love and Light

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you know, this week I've been fighting the same thoughts, that all of the stuff I do is pointless. I've had the urge to chuck it all in and give up. But I'm trying to rememeber that I'm doing this for ME and noone else. If I sell some bits, great. If I make friends online, even better. The point of it is(as your amazing husband said) that it makes ME(YOU) happy

(((hugs)))

Six in the Nest said...

Yay for the washing machine! :)

Thanks for visiting Six in the Nest!

Jaime said...

I'm following
Copper Llama Studio
http://copperllamastudio.blogspot.com/2010/12/meeting-new-people-on-saturday-blog.html

Post a Comment