Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fast Moving Time

These are my girls on Halloween! Willow was supergirl and Wren was a mermaid princess. Time seems to be moving very fast for me lately. There just never seems to be the time I need to work towards my goals. Sometimes it makes me sad. Sometimes I put too much pressure on myself. I need to remind myself that all things will happen when they are supposed to happen. Putting pressure on myself does not move things along. My girls are 3 and 4 and they will both be in school before I know it. I need to savor these times while they are here. There will be plenty of time to work on my goals once they are in school. For now I will just do what I can, when I can and enjoy each day.


Until next time, Savor the day...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

aaahh your girls are adorable and i so agree with you. Enjoy them while they are home because time is a scary factor it just keeps on flying past. dee x

Post a Comment