Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birdies, Birdies and More Birdies!


If you told me a year ago that I would be making birds out of paper clay and loving it I would have said you were nuts!  Here I am- making birds and can't seem to make enough!!! If I had more time in my schedule I would have an aviary full of colorful, glittery, inspiring birdies! For now, I squeeze everything in, wherever and whenever possible! Here is a peek at some of my birdies that are almost finished and then will fly into my    shop!

These are the cute feet that I will paint for the birdie below.

Love this guy and his stick legs

This is my ladybug bird!



This little guy is drying upside down because I am decorating the bottom!

Until next time- Tweet, Tweet!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your birdies are so cute!

Ann Marie said...

These are great! I'm so happy you have found something makes you giddy with excitement. Please post and let us know when you get them in the shop. Birds are such a wonderful subject for art. I'm an avid bird watcher. They never fail to make me smile.

Unknown said...

Thank you guys!! That means alot to me! :-)

Joanne said...

I love that ladybug bird! Too cute
Blessings, Joanne

Post a Comment