Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Most Amazing Day Ever!

If you are reading this now, it is probably because I sucked you in with the super juicy blog title. Ha, Ha, got ya! Not only was it NOT an amazing day, it has also been a pretty unproductive evening! I so desperately wanted to blog with not a whole lot to write about! Lately I have been feeling pretty unmotivated to do anything. Not sure why. I guess keeping up with a 2 and 3 year old will do that to ya. I was so lazy tonight that when I went to make coffee for the morning, I didn't even dump out the grounds from today, I just put new ones on top! Have you ever done that? Ok, maybe it's just me...  After the children went to bed I sat in my art room staring at the Christmas cards I need to finish. ( I know, I know Christmas is right around the corner, but I figure if everybody gets them by the first of the new year- all is good) I played a new silly game on the computer while listening to Lucas Davenport. I was going to play with my daughters new Christmas toy before I wrapped it but I know my husband wants in on that fun too! We will do that tomorrow! ( I know Y'all play with the cool kids toys before wrapping- Right? or is that only me too?...)
Any who- have a great night y'all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Post a Comment