Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More changes, more learning to go...

A sample of the soap I make with a Rose Quartz in the center.
Well, it is 8:15 pm and my "me time" has just begun. Both kids are finally in bed and I have approximately 2 hrs to fit in art, blogging, finding the perfect design for my blog and laundry, cleaning the kitchen. AAAGGHHH!!! Today was my adult morning out. Tuesday mornings I get together with my friend and we talk art. It feels so great to get together with someone who has the same interests as I and she always totally pumps me up and inspires me. Tonight I am going to try and post a pic with my blog. Yea- that just worked. I am going to start uploading pictures of my works-n-wares!!! If you like what you see, you must check out my website and store.
www.birdinatreecreations.com
http://www.shophandmade.com/Store/Birdinatree

Now I am off to learn more about making my blog page spectacular, do laundry, make art.....
Peace, Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment