Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Art Space!!

Ok, I am in need of serious help! Organization! How organized can you possibly get in such a small space?! You haven't even seen the closet in which I moved half of my husbands clothes out for storage! LOL!!! Needless to say, I am off to organize, clean kitchen, fold clothes and other misc. motherly/wifely duties and make it to bed by 10:00!!!! I have 1 1/2 hours--- can it be done--probably not but I will give it my best!
Peace, Love and Light

1 comment:

Emme Toaye said...

I too have a limited space available to me having moved from a large home to an apartment. I love those plastic thingy's that have two or three drawers in them that I can move around at will and stack if necessary. But I am still plagued with that monster friend of my "Creative Clutter". Good luck with your space and hectic life and wishing you many fun filled years of bliss.

Post a Comment