Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Will I ever make my mind up? Probably not... HAHAHA!!!

Here I blog again on my own, (ok, cheesy Whitesnake reference) I have changed the appearance of my blog once again and I'm sure it won't be the last. Just too many options and I keep on learning how to do new and different things. It is very stimulating and exciting for my brain after playing with my 2 and 3 year old all day! Gotta keep that brain stimulated baby!  I have been so busy with this in the evenings that I haven't even made any new art but I suppose this is an art form unto itself. Just checked on my little Willow to see if she was asleep- and she was- atop a mound of pillows like the Princess and the Pea. Time to put on my Ipod and listen to my new book- John Sanford- Rules of Prey- and do the fun things like laundry, cleaning the kitchen blah, blah blah... Then back to the fun stuff! CREATING!!!!!!!
Peace, Love and Light

2 comments:

IIAMCNM said...

Looking good!

Emme Toaye said...

Thanks ever so much for you kind words on my blog page. I love your choice of names for your kids, very magical and always wanted a little girl so I have a photo of one of my boys at age two in a little girls Easter outfit (precious but have to hide it). Good blogging, lovin' the music and friendships.

Post a Comment