Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Awesome Customer Service

I always love to support "Mom and Pop" business where I can especially since I am starting a small business myself. I wanted to order some Tim Holtz die cutz and I decided to order them from Blue Moon Scrapbooking.  I ordered on the 16th and received it on the 19th. The service was so fast and prompt and I always love when I get a handwritten thank you on my receipt! Now I am not sure if they are a "Mom and Pop" but they sure operate like one! Friendly, helpful personalized service! Very refreshing in this corporate age. They also have a blog which you can visit HERE, and they have lots of videos demonstrating various products. So, you need to go check them out and if you need to order something they carry- get it from them- you will not be disappointed!

P.S. They did not give me any free stuff or pay me to say this! LOL!
Until Next Time- 






No comments:

Post a Comment