Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No Rain, No Rainbows

One of my favorite sayings is, "No rain, no rainbows", meaning that life isn't always full of gumdrops, unicorns, and glitter. Well, it is full of all these things but with a nice dose of crap in between. I think these "crappy" times are totally necessary. They give us perspective and gratitude. I've seen 2 rainbows in the last 2 days and I had to capture them best I could on film. Also caught some snails having fun after the rain!







Until next time remember- No rain, No rainbows!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I love rainbows. They always remind me of the story of Noah's ark.
Blessings, Joanne

Kristin said...

How funny! Loved your post - and your pictures are beautiful. I love the snails! Thank you for your sweet comment and I hope you have a great weekend, xoxo

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

Thanks for the follow! Following back! One thing I loved about Hawaii - there were always rainbows! It was drizzly pretty much every day for a little bit, then it would stop, but while it was drizzly, we would always see a rainbow! :)

Mindy said...

Reading this post on September 11th, gives your words even greater meaning. I'm following you from Pink Dandy's blog hop. I hope you stop by my site as well. It's about all things Disney. :) www.allmouseallthetime.com

Post a Comment